This group comprises totally 230 types of perfumes, presented under different numbers and classified according to their aromas in color tables; Due to the wide varie
EAU DE PERFUMES: this is the main group of perfumery products, offered by Refan Bulgaria; This group comprises totally 230 types of perfumes, presented under different numbers and classified according to their aromas in color tables; Due to the wide variety of perfumes the classification sometimes is difficult and ambiguous.
The FEMININE perfumes are classified in the following main groups:
- CITRUS – this group comprises perfumes with light, fresh, citrus and floral aromas;
- FLORAL – this is most widely-spread group of perfumes in the world of feminine perfumery. It comprises perfumes with basic floral notes, which are divided in several sub-groups according to the nuances of their aroma, i.e. fruity, aquatic, green, etc.
- The ORIENTAL group of perfumes comprises different aromas from the East – exotic spices, vanilla, balsamic from Arabia and India;
- WOODY OR CHIPRE –this group comprises fragrances with citrus, oak moss and patchouli aromas;
The MASCULINE perfume are also classified in four main groups:
- CITRUS - fresh, citrus perfumes with woody base;
- AROMATIC OR FOUGER – comprises fragrances with interpretation of the classic perfumery accords – a combination of lavender, oak moss and coumarine (one of the first synthetic fragrances).
- WOODY – a group of widest variety; It comprises fragrances with cedar, sandal, patchouli and vetiver notes. Here the fragrances are divided in the following sub--groups: aquatic, spicy, etc.
- ORIENTAL – similar to the feminine fragrances this group comprises aromas with oriental, vanilla, amber and aromatic notes.